1. The top three Overall Individuals for Men and Women are removed from the Age Group awards At the End of the Series ONLY for series totals.
2. All individuals who race an event are awarded points regardless of it they are eligible for series awards. Only individuals who race a Minimum of 2 races are eligible for series awards.
3. THE POINT STANDINGS ARE LISTED IN THIS SITE. IF YOU SEE ERRORS PLEASE CONTACT US.
4. YOU CAN ONLY COUNT YOUR BEST 3 RACES SO if you race all 4 races – YOUR Lowest points total race are thrown out.
5. THE AGE OF THE ATHLETE AS OF DEC. 31ST OF THE CURRENT YEAR IS YOUR AGE GROUP FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES PER USA TRIATHLON RULES. Therefore the posted results on each race website may differ from the series point totals. If an athlete changed age groups in mid series the Finishing times were compared with the other participants in his / her series age group to determine the proper finishing Positions.